Provisional CertificateStudent who needs provisional certificate may apply online for the same. Students are advised to follow the following for applying the digital provisional certificate.
- Register and fill the online form available on the examination portal of DU web site CLICK HERE for the said purpose.
- Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
- Upload the soft copy of Marksheet or result.
- Deposit online non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- per copy for the issuance of Provisional Certificate at the payment Gateway.
- After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with a Receipt number.
- It means the request of candidate for issuance of Provisional Certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification.
- In case of non-receipt of the acknowledgement, send a copy of duly filled online application, fee receipt, along with all uploaded documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional certificate will be issued within ten days subject to the verification of the documents submitted.
- Students are advised to keep all the information ready before filling the online form specially University Enrolment Number. Without this your pertificate will be valid for the purpose you require.
- College, Department and Centre students are advised to contact their respective College, Department and Centre Students of Non Collegiate Women's Education Board (NCWEB) are advised to contact their teaching centers. They can also send an email to email@example.com for any related query.
i) Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
ii) Issuance of Provisional Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.